Monday, December 10, 2012

Camera Haul: Canon Powershot SX40 HS + Accessories

Hello again!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a month. Just haven't had the time. Anyways I'm back :)
I just got a new camera to blog/vlog with better quality. The camera I purchased is the Canon Powershot SX40 HS. It's a super-zoom camera. I'll post a little info about the camera at the bottom.



The Canon PowerShot SX40 HS is a super-zoom camera sporting a 35x zoom lens which is equivalent to a focal length of 24-840mm. Replacing the previous SX30IS model, the SX40 HS features a 12 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, DIGIC 5 image processor, 4.5-stop optical Image Stabilizer with new Intelligent IS technology, full manual controls, full 1080p HD movie recording, 2.4fps burst shooting, stereo sound and a HDMI port, a 2.7 inch vari-angle LCD screen, flash hotshoe, a range of Creative Filters and an electronic viewfinder. The Canon PowerShot SX40 HS is available in black priced at £459 / €529 / $429.99.



I have been really liking the quality of pictures that I'm taking with this camera. Let's just say I am pretty stoked about this purchase. If your noob photographer looking for a camera which takes good quality photos and videos then this might be the camera for you. I'll be posting a couple of photos that I took with this camera soon.



I also purchased a bunch of accessories for the camera. First, a UV/CPL/FLD filter set, lens adapter ring, lens hood, pinch lens cap then a leather case bag and lastly a nylon camera bag. Purchased them all at Ebay ^^







I hope you find this helpful in buying a camera for blogging/vlogging or just an everyday camera as well that takes great videos and photos.


xo Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You've made my day! <3
Lemme know if there is a particular blog post you'd like for me to do :)
P.S. If you're a fellow blogger & you've decided to follow my blog, don't forget to leave a link of your blog as well. I always follow back ^^

xo Grace