Thursday, October 11, 2012

Haul/Review: Nyx Wholesale PH

Hey! Today I'm going to share with you guys my makeup haul from an online pre-order shop. Basically I was looking online for a shop that sells NYX Cosmetics at a reasonable price and I found it on NYX Wholesale PH (http://www.nyxwholesaleph.com/testopencart). They sell a bunch of makeup products with different brands from NYX, ELF, Wet N Wild, EOS, Hard Candy, Physicians Formula, Milani, L.A. Girl, Rimmel London, Barry M and etc. I was particularly interested on their NYX products because there is no NYX store where I live and also on their ELF products. For a background info on the store check out the picture below.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


On with my haul ... I got a couple of products from NYX, ELF, L.A. Girl and EOS. The products came in this blue wrapping paper with a sticker of the store's logo and inside the makeup products are in a bubble wrap which provides additional security for the items to avoid breakage.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

NYX Wholesale PH packaging

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Bubble wrapped makeup products

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in 04 Sand Beige, ELF Makeup Mist & Set and ELF High Definition Powder

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Elf Zit Zapper, L.A. Girl PRO.conceal HD.high-definition concealer in Creamy Beige, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, NYX Eyeshadow Base in ESB03 Skin Tone, EOS Lip balm in Sweet Mint, NYX Round Lipstick in LSS 529 Thalia and LSS 503 Medusa

Overall I had a good experience with NYX Wholesale PH and very satisfied with the products I've purchased. The sellers are very accommodating and the items arrived ahead of schedule which I'm pretty stoked about. If you aren't bothered with the items being pre-ordered then go ahead and check them out. I can't wait for my next purchase from them.

P.S. I'll be doing a review on the makeup products I purchased from this haul. So keep on look out for that :)

xo Grace

MsGraxie's Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter!
Hype me on Lookbook!
Vote for me on Chictopia!
Formspring: Ask me questions here!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You've made my day! <3
Lemme know if there is a particular blog post you'd like for me to do :)
P.S. If you're a fellow blogger & you've decided to follow my blog, don't forget to leave a link of your blog as well. I always follow back ^^

xo Grace