Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PRETTY THINGS BOUTIQUE




Hello!
Sorry for not blogging these last few weeks. Been pretty busy because I'm opening a boutique called Pretty Things Boutique at my hometown with my cousin, Therese (cookiesingarden.blogspot.com). Construction of the store is taking place right now and we're opening an online store (facebook.com/shop.PrettyThingsBoutique) for the mean time. Currently up on the site is a pre-order of Crystal Contact Lenses from Korea which is available in plano or with grade (I'll talk about the lenses on my next blog post). Oh yeah, tomorrow/later (because I'm blogging at one freaking AM) we'll be picking up at the pier the boxes of store products we bought from our buying trip last week which I talked about in my last blog post. Apparently picking up cargo at the pier instead of the door to door service is much more cheaper :) Feeling sleepy already. I'll talk to you guys next time. Goodmornight! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You've made my day! <3
Lemme know if there is a particular blog post you'd like for me to do :)
P.S. If you're a fellow blogger & you've decided to follow my blog, don't forget to leave a link of your blog as well. I always follow back ^^

xo Grace