Saturday, August 11, 2012

CHICTOPIA

Hello again!
I recently just updated my Chictopia account which I made ages ago. For those people who aren't familiar with Chictopia, it's a fashion community where members share their outfits, find inspiration, socialize and share fashion. It is also a place where you can discover new brands and even start selling your own. Members are then rewarded with chicpoints which can be used to redeem rewards in a form of clothing or accessory. Yay for Chictopia!


Follow me on Twitter!
Formspring: Ask me questions here!

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear :) Thanks for following me on my blog. I'm your first followed via GFC! We follow each other on Chictopia too. I think it's great for us to be able to connect outside Chictopia. Looking forward to more great posts from you <3

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog :)
    i began follow u, i hope u will follow me back :)
    http://sabinajumataeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You've made my day! <3
Lemme know if there is a particular blog post you'd like for me to do :)
P.S. If you're a fellow blogger & you've decided to follow my blog, don't forget to leave a link of your blog as well. I always follow back ^^

xo Grace